Thursday, January 1, 2009

I should know better

We received Darren's birth announcements in the mail two days ago. While I'm pleased with the product itself and the design, done by my boss, Russ, there is one factor I'm not thrilled about. I went back to check the proof that they sent via email, and, lo and behold, I ok'ed that proof with the slight adjustment that they made to the original file that I'm not thrilled about.

It's not a mistake, so I won't point it out. I'm sure that hardly anyone would think anything of it, but I should have know better. I checked the proof on my iPod touch without the original file to compare it to. I do this for a living - I project manage print pieces from concept to delivery. And I think I do it well...apparently I was just way off my game, aka lazy, when I came to my own piece.

I feel foolish.

And yes, Russ, you will note it right away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree your idea ! very nice blog