Monday, February 4, 2008

Now what?

I'm starting to get restless already. Our timeline will be tight once we take possession, but there's so little I can do at this point to make the transition easier...

We've purged craft stuff, clothes, miscellaneous knick knacks from upstairs - and taken them all to be donated. We don't want to buy a bunch of boxes just to recycle/trash them, so we purchased two rubbermaid containers that we'll take over each day full, and bring back empty - but not starting until March 12. It's just so far away.

I read about how to refinish a hardwood floor. We picked up all of the free paint books at Lowes. I'm trying to figure out if we can redye our freebie leather recliner dark dark brown - the slate blue just doesn't fit with the colors we like. I've flipped through 5 magazines tagging photos I like so that I can scan them into the computer.

I've arranged and rearranged furniture-shaped boxes in the online program I'm using to figure out room layout.

I'm about to pull my hair out.

No comments: