Friday, October 31, 2008

progress?

The baby is finally dropping. And my virus, although still slightly morphing, is starting to fade.

Hooray!

Mom is coming for the weekend. I think we're going to hit up the orchard for the last weekend of U-pick.

On Sunday I'll be singing with 120 others, from four choirs, in a choral concert of various sacred works and the Faure Requiem - with a mini-orchestra. It's happening at 3:00 at our church, St. Christopher. I'm pretty pumped! Especially that I've been able to hang in since rehearsals began in the summer. I was fully expecting to have to drop out at the beginning of October because of the pregnancy. So far the only complication is swollen feet and ankles from standing so long - but I get those every day anyways.

Happy Halloween, and Happy (almost) Weekend!

No comments: