Friday, April 11, 2008

the gloomy post

Kate harasses me about not contributing, so here I am.  

I just finished our taxes, it was not a good year.  We made more than expected but didn't account for it in estimated taxes (the joy of self-employment) and got hit kind of bad.  But, hopefully with the house and soon-to-be dependent... I mean bundle of joy, we should be okay next year.  I plan to still make ordinary estimated payments and cross our fingers it will work out.

I accidentally figured out what Kate got us both for our anniversary and I'm beyond pumped.  One of our favorite bands, Man Man, just released a new album (it's sweet) AND they're coming to Columbus this Tuesday.  We saw them for free last summer at a local college and it was memorable to say the least.  We're both excited to see them again.  It will rule.

There's no way I can top that, so I'll have to think of something nice and meaningful.  That is not my specialty.

Anyway, that's all for now.  I have to go now, my planet needs me.


No comments: